Please note: with the restrictions on gatherings over the next couple of weeks, events are being changed or canceled, so please be sure to check with event coordinators for the most up-to-date information for each event.
Here are our top picks for things to do while observing social distancing and safety protocol.
Bringing you events, large and small, from all corners of Jackson County, Michigan. Be sure to stay to get updates of events and more with our weekly email. This events calendar is possible with the partnership of these Jackson County businesses.
Virtual Polar Plunge & 5k
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until February 28, 2021
Take the VIRTUAL Plunge and/or run a Frozen 5k (or fun run) to benefit the Athletes of Special Olympics Michigan. Participate ANY TIME before the end of February.
The funds from your support provide critical funding for the brave athletes of Special Olympics Michigan each year – all so that they can compete in year-round sports & training, health & wellness, and anti-bullying programs.
To Get Involved:
- Register as a Plunger and/or Runner, and Create a Fundraising Page
- Create or Join a Fundraising Team (optional)
- Challenge others to BE BOLD & GET COLD for Special Olympics
- Plungers: Find a creative way to BE BOLD & GET COLD by the end of February: frigid water balloon fight, snow angels, dive into a snowbank, or any other SAFE idea! | Runners: Run your 5k (or walk / fun run) in a location of your choice!
- Share your photos to email@example.com, and on our Facebook Page
- Keep raising funds and challenging others to “plunge” with you!
We want you to have the best experience! While we try our best to have the most accurate and up to date event information, changes often occur. Please check directly with the event organizer before making any plans!
See an error or out of date information? Send us a note here.
Want to add a new event? Submit your event to be included here.