Each week, we work hard to bring you the best events happening in Jackson County this week along with some good news and our top picks of things to do in Jackson MI this weekend. We’ll even deliver it to your inbox each Wednesday night when you sign up for free here –> Weekly Jackson MI Events Email.
Fall Has Arrived in Jackson County
Driving home from work last week, I looked up and saw that the tops of the trees in my neighbor are starting to turn… instead of green, I was greeted by reds, yellows, and oranges.
The changing colors and cooler temperatures have me just a bit giddy – fall is my favorite season!
Here in Jackson County, there are so many great ways to get out and enjoy fall:
- nature hikes at Dahlem, MacCready, or Ella Sharp
- bike rides along the Falling Waters Trail or at Waterloo Recreational Area
- trips to our favorite apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and local farms
- enjoying yummy fall treats from our favorite bakeries, candy shops, and restaurants
We are so excited about the many ways to Join In Jackson this fall, and we can’t wait to help one of YOU enjoy fall just a little bit more with the Fall in Jackson Michigan Giveaway!
Valued at over $270, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite fall activities and bundled them with local small businesses – and we can’t wait to see who wins!
Check out the giveaway bundle:
- Horse ‘N Around Stables at Waterloo (1 hour horseback ride for two)
- Ordinary Miracles Photography, LLC (mini session – perfect for fall family photos or fun fall photos with a friend)
- Ironbark Brewing (try one of the fall-flavored microbrews on tap)
- Sweet Seasons Orchards (perfect for pumpkin picking or apple cider)
- Jackson Candy & Fudge Factory (pick up some delicious fall candies)
And don’t forget – the more you share the giveaway, the more chances you have to win. So click the button below to enter and then share it with all your friends!
See Good + Do Good
That’s our challenge to ourselves and to Jackson County. Here is an example of doing good we’ve seen recently…
- JATA is launching a Rides to Wellness service to help Jackson County residents without transportation be able to access medical care.
- The Jackson YMCA is offering water safety and swim lessons – helping to keep our kids safe in and around water.
Hearing about our neighbors showing up for each other in Jackson County makes our hearts happy. Way to “Join In Jackson” and be a part of this amazing community we call home!
P.S. Have you seen good happening in Jackson County? We’d love to hear about it and share it with others! Just hit “comment” or tag us on Facebook or Instagram (@joininjackson).
What is there to do in Jackson MI this weekend?
More and more events are finding their way on our events calendar each week. Here are our top picks for Jackson events this weekend…
As Seen Around Town
Have a favorite photo from around Jackson County? Use the hashtag #joininjackson and you might see your picture used in the weekly newsletter or featured on our social media channels!